Friday, January 23, 2009

Well isn't that just super...

'Tis the season for some gridiron action, shrill screams rooting for favorite teams and of course great parties with guilty, but tasty treats. The Super Bowl last year with the NY Giants and New England Patriots was a fab game, though I was more satisfied with the party we threw. Plenty of refreshments, slabs of pizza pie, and good company. This year, I'm excited about the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals going head to head, though I'm more excited about having a barbecue!

The weather is predicting sunny skies for the Sunday of February 1st, 2009 here in the San Francisco, Bay Area. Why not break out the BBQ supplies and get grilling?

Platinum Sausage/Hot Dog Basket
Platinum Sausage/Hot Dog Basket
One of the staples of any barbecue is the sausage. Now, I love sausages, but hate when one side gets a little too tanned. A nice basket to cradle sausages would definitely help get an even searing.


Football Corn Holders (set of 8)
What better time of the year to use your football-themed gear then the biggest football game of the year?

My NFL Edition Monopoly
My NFL Edition Monopoly
For me, there's always a time when the game on television drags a bit, or I've seen the same commercial ten times over. That's usually the time I need to whip out some worthy distractions, like this special NFL edition of Monopoly. With nifty little reusable labels, I can finally give every AFC and NFC team the property that they're worth (Dallas Cowboys = Boardwalk or Baltic?).

Well, I can't wait til Feb 1st! Anyone else have interesting plans?

No comments: